Bad Girls offers workshops, discussion groups, social events, play parties, and online community. With all the opportunities for kinky socializing in Portland, we know that community with other kinky women is still a rare and delightful thing. Your support of Bad Girls helps strengthen the community of leatherwomen in Portland.
Here’s what Bad Girls get:
- Educational workshops that are participatory, engaging, and fun for novices and veteran players alike
- Discussion groups
- Membership on our online mailing list
- Periodic play parties and other social events
- Opportunity to purchase Bad Girls merchandise
- Merchant discounts
With a Basic membership ($20/year), you get all this plus discounted admission to workshops, events, and play parties.
With a Premium membership ($50/year), you get all this plus greater discounted admission events, and FREE workshops and play parties.
With an Associate membership ($10/year), you get all this plus discounted admission to all events (for members who live 50+ miles outside Portland).
With a Friends membership ($10/year), our friends can become Bad Girls Brothers. Friends receive a membership card, discounted admission on public events and Merchant discounts. Plus they can buy Bad Girls’ t-shirts and pins.
You must show your Bad Girls card at all gatherings to obtain member discounts.
How to join Bad Girls:
- Attend a New Member Orientation and Safety & Etiquette Workshop. As orientation is vital to the understanding each woman has for the expectations of, duties to, and benefits from the club, it is mandatory. Orientation sessions and Safety & Etiquette workshops are offered together quarterly. New Member Orientation will give you opportunity to ask questions and get a good sense of who we are and how you fit in.
- Complete an application and sign a wavier of liability.
- Show valid ID. This is required to verify all members are at least 18 years old. And have signed paperwork with their legal name.
- Pay your dues.
Note: Membership information is used for organizational purposes only and will not be sold, traded, or given to anyone.
Annual Dues (March-February)
Dues are set and adjusted, as needed, by the Board. Members joining during the orientations in March and June will pay full membership fees. Members joining during the orientations in September and December will pay 50% of the full membership fees. The membership year is from March 1 though the last day of February in the following year.
Bad Girls offers need-based dues payment arrangements and scholarships for Basic memberships as well as the annual Tommie Spilmon Memorial Scholarship for one premium membership. For more information on these need-based options, contact email@example.com.