“From Pen and Paper to the Playspace: How to Plan the Scene You Mean”
Workshop and Women’s Play Party
For self-identified women (18+);
you decide whether our events are for you.
Saturday, November 11th, 2017 · 5:00 PM – 1:00 AM
The Catalyst, 5224 SE Foster Road, Portland 97206
4:30 pm – Catalyst opens; refreshments, name tags, socializing.
5 pm – Workshop starts promptly.
8 pm – Play party begins, with opportunities to practice our new skills.
1 am – Play party ends; clothing optional cleanup begins.
Join Bad Girls shiny and Chris for a workshop entitled
From Pen and Paper to the Playspace:
How to Plan the Scene You Mean
– Want to come away from your experiences feeling empowered, not full of self doubt?
– Want to collaborate with your play partners to create a scene to remember?
– Bottoms, does it feel like you don’t know what to do with your hands?
– Tops, do you feel like the only one who knows what’s in the playbook?
During this in-depth discussion and workshop on planning and implementing the scenes you desire, we’ll talk about:
– Specific types of scenes, from heavily scripted to completely reaction-based
– Elements of scene construction to consider in your planning
– Getting real (and specific) with yourself and others about your desires, your needs, and your boundaries
– Understanding your scene as a story with a beginning, middle, and (very) satisfying conclusion
…and pretty much all of your other questions!
We encourage everyone to join us, from newbie to sage. Scene planning can be fun and engaging for tops, bottoms, switches and folks from any “side of the slash”!
Please prepare to actively participate; there will be discussion, roleplay scenarios, and other active learning elements. Introverts are welcome! We’ll do our best to ensure it won’t be terrifying.
This is a latex-inclusive event; if you would like a latex-free play space,
let us know and we will establish one.
One admission price covers both events (attend either or both). Receive a $3 discount with advance purchase through Brown Paper Tickets.
General Admission $20 (17 with advance purchase)
Bad Girls Members $15 (12 with advance purchase)
Bad Girls Premium Members $10 (7 with advance purchase)